Well, I hate to say it but I've got nothing better to do than post internet fads from ages ago (or last week in internet life) for you people.
First up: Hip-hop lip-syncs to children's TV shows.
Best of the bunch is Crank that Soulja Boy mixed with Barney.
I'm not going to embed the following, because too many vids makes things messy, but also check out Soulja Boy Winnie the Pooh version, Spongebob's "This is Why I'm Hot" and the Teletubbies "Walk it Out."
- The Mastodon intro song for the ATHF movie is also worth a watch.
- Stephen Colbert had a NY Times Op-Ed piece recently that is pretty great.
Let me regurgitate: I know why you want me to run, and I hear your clamor. I share Americans’ nostalgia for an era when you not only could tell a man by the cut of his jib, but the jib industry hadn’t yet fled to Guangdong. And I don’t intend to tease you for weeks the way Newt Gingrich did, saying that if his supporters raised $30 million, he would run for president. I would run for 15 million. Cash.
- Did you ever know how much Carlos Santana can shred?
- Here's an article on the guy dubbing concert footage with horrible guitar work. The Metallica video is also good.
- Lastly, the lady Rozalia is blogging for KGB bar now.
More to come... at some point.