- On The Sound of Young America Podcast, Tony Millionaire (one of my absolute favs) discusses how he made a living asking random people if he could draw their house for 25 bucks.
- Common Errors in English. This is a simple yet fantastic website that lists common, uh, errors in English. Example:
YOU’VE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING
Here’s a case in which eagerness to avoid error leads to error. The original expression is the last part of a deliberately ungrammatical joke: “If that’s what you think, you’ve got another think coming.”
- What happened to this VP pick, Obama?
- A cool collection of WWI maps.
- The other day I opened Columbia's webpage to find a video by professor Lincoln Michell. Hey, I'm pretty good at this foreign policy stuff.